Licensed and insured vendors may be used to display lights or drapery inside. In order to continue operating a well-maintained facility, we request that you adhere to the following restrictions:
- No loose silk flower petals. Silk flowers placed in containers or vases are acceptable.
- No confetti, (glass, plastic, paper or any kind of popper and all other types of confetti materials that are scattered loosely on tables, this would include loose silk and real flower petals and candy).
- No open-flame candles. Candles with the flame an inch or more below the holder opening is acceptable.
- No tacks, staples, nails or tape of any kind inside or on the outside of the Castle and Grande Hall facility.
- No moving of furniture or any wall décor inside the Castle.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding of the above decoration policy.
Castle Falls’s priority is to help create a memorable occasion while maintaining a safe environment for all guests. To achieve these goals, we request adherence to the following:
- No outside alcohol. Guests bringing alcohol onto the premises will be asked to leave.
- If any guest provide alcohol to a minor, both guests will be asked to leave.
- No under-aged drinking.
- Fake identification presented for alcohol consumption will be confiscated.
- No roller shoes to include inline skates and all other forms of wheeled footwear.
- No climbing on any waterfalls or retaining walls.
- No picking up and moving or throwing of rocks.
- Children need supervision by a responsible adult.
- No glassware is to be taken outside on any patio’s or garden areas. (See glassware policy when you go to “Packages” and click on “Additional Options”.)
Note: The non-negotiable stringent safety and alcohol policy is necessary to operate legally while maintaining everyone’s safety.
Catering & Confirmation
Exclusive catering is provided by Castle Falls. A final guaranteed guest count is requested 14 days prior to the event date. Once past the 14-day deadline, the final count may be increased, but not decreased. Food preparation quantity is based upon the final guest count. Note: Due to Oklahoma City County Health Department food temperature holding requirements, food may not be removed from the premises; therefore Castle Falls does not provide any “to-go” packaging for food.
Castle Falls Property
Castle Falls is committed to continually improve the physical property. As a result of ongoing improvements, changes may be made to the property without notice. Also, due to the unpredictability of damage caused by weather, landscaping and structure changes are frequent. Be assured that all changes are implemented with the utmost detail to quality.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Down Payment/Cancellation Policy
Castle Falls request a down payment to reserve a specific date, lock-in a price and exclusively reserve the facility/grounds specified in the Agreement/Contract. A second down payment is requested 90 days after the signing of the contract as specified in the Agreement/Contract. Full payment for event is required 14 days before reserved date. If payment is not received, date is no longer reserved. Monthly payment options are also available and calculated by taking the total number of months remaining until the event date less one month and dividing into the total amount.
ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.