Licensed and insured vendors may be used to display lights or drapery inside the facility. In order to continue operating a well-maintained facility, we request that you adhere to the following restrictions:
- No loose silk or real flower petals scattered inside the Castle or Grande Hall.
- No loose silk flower petals scattered outside the Castle or Grande Hall.
- Real loose flower petals may be scattered outside in the garden.
- All flowers used inside Castle and Grande Hall must be placed in containers or vases.
- No scattering any items loosely on any table. Everything placed on tables for decoration must be contained. Including but not limited to, confetti, glitter, glass or plastic beads and crystal looking diamonds, paper or any kind of popper and all other types of materials such as loose silk and real flower petals, leaves and candy……etc.
- No open-flame candles. Candles with the flame an inch or more below the holder opening are acceptable.
- No tacks, staples, nails or tape of any kind inside or on the outside of the Grande Hall or Castle facilities as well as any and all chairs.
- No moving of furniture or any wall décor inside the Castle.
Bride and Groom Send-off: the following may be used to send off the Bride and Groom at the end of the event.
- Real flower petals
- Sparklers (only when we are not on a burn ban)
We request all decorations brought in by guests/host are removed at the end of the event. Items left will not be kept due to lack of storage and other events needing the same space. Your cooperation and consideration of others is greatly appreciated.
Castle Falls priority is to help create a memorable occasion while maintaining a safe environment for all guests. To achieve these goals, we request adherence to the following:
- NO outside alcohol. Guests bringing alcohol onto the premises will be asked to leave.
- If any guest provides alcohol to a minor, both guests will be asked to leave.
- No under-aged drinking.
- Fake identification presented for alcohol consumption will be confiscated.
- No roller shoes to include inline skates and all other forms of wheeled footwear.
- No climbing on any waterfalls or retaining walls.
- No picking up, moving or throwing of rocks.
- Children need supervision by a responsible adult.
- No glassware is to be taken outside on any patio’s or in the garden areas. (See glassware policy under the “Options to packages”.)
NOTE: Please understand the non-negotiable stringent safety and alcohol policy is necessary for Castle Falls to operate legally while maintaining everyone’s safety.
Catering & Confirmation
Exclusive catering is provided by Castle Falls except for the wedding cake and the groom’s cake. A final guaranteed guest count is required fourteen (14) days prior to the event date. Once past the 14-day deadline, the final count may be increased, but not decreased. Food preparation quantity is based upon the final guest count. Note: Due to Oklahoma City County Health Department food temperature holding requirements, food may not be removed from the premises; therefore Castle Falls does not provide “to-go” packaging for food and or cake. Note: remember to secure packaging from the cake provider for any leftover cake.
Castle Falls Property
Castle Falls is committed to continually improve the physical property. As a result of ongoing improvements, changes may be made to the property without notice. Also, due to the unpredictability of damage caused by weather, landscaping and structure changes are frequent. Be assured that all changes are implemented with the utmost detail to quality.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Castle Falls offer monthly payment plans or 3 payment plan options. All payments are non-refundable.