INTIMATE – The Cellar at Castle Falls is located on the first level of the restaurant in an authentic castle, one of four historic buildings situated on the five-acre property known as Castle Falls. Voted one of the Top 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the U.S. by the Diner’s Choice Award, The Cellar features intimate dining with 9 tables. Additional dining is offered via a five-course culinary experience on The Primrose Level (second floor of the castle and requires stair navigation). Both options are available by reservation Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.
UNIQUE – Castle Falls Private Dining Areas
- The Master Closet – A bit bohemian but a quirky fun experience (up to 4).
- The Executive Room - In The Grande Hall, this offers a classy ambiance (up to 8).
- The Primrose Library - Offers quaint, cozy semi-private dining (up to 2).
- The Coop – Perfect for a private whiskey and cigar event (up to 12).
- The Primrose Round Room - The Castle’s original dining room (up to 12).
- The Primrose Living Room – The Castle’s original gathering place (up to 28).
- The Master Suite – Historic Main Street 1930s storefronts offer a taste of the OKC’s past (up to 16).
- The Turret Room - This room without corners overlooks The Castle’s grounds from the third floor (up to 10).
Private dining is available with prearrangement any day of the week except Sunday. A slice of Europe, near the heart of downtown Oklahoma City and yet only a few miles from the airport and several hotels.
QUALITY – Castle Falls’ Chef is attentive to freshness, quality, service, and creatively elegant presentation.
EXPANSIVE – The Grande Hall at Castle Falls Event Venue is a separate building than the restaurant. It offers the perfect mix of modern and old-world rustic charm featuring 5,000 square feet of elegant stone construction with 22-foot high ceilings and integrated audio-visual capabilities. Adjacent to The Grande Hall is the Wedding Folly sporting a stone constructed garden folly with a natural shade under towering cedars and an ivy-covered pergola. The Grande Hall at Castle Falls is available with prearrangement any day of the week except Sundays for 50 to 250 guests.
View Our Gourmet Menu
Castle Falls features a chef inspired menu with many options for wedding receptions. View our menu options to find the perfect choice for your event or venue.
Private Event Spaces
THE GRANDE HALL
50 TO 250 GUESTS
Exclusive private center for casual, elegant or festive…your decide.
UP TO 25 GUESTS
Casual private dining area on the first level of the castle.
THE PRIMROSE LEVEL
UP TO 50 GUESTS
Business casual areas (Primrose Living, Dining or Library) on the 2nd level of the castle for private dining for up to 40 guests.
THE MASTER LEVEL
UP TO 16 GUESTS
Exclusive private dining on the third level of the castle with areas for 2 to 16 guests.
Private Event Spaces
Whether you are looking for an intimate and romantic space or need a venue fit for a grand celebration, Castle Falls has it all.
Check out our virtual tour (not viewable on mobile devices), and you can explore the restaurant at your leisure. The Grande Hall, The Wedding Folly and Castle Grounds tour available soon!