Unique Intimate Expansive
Make your wedding a day to remember at the lush grounds of Castle Falls. Dazzle your guests outdoors at the Wedding Folly. Or take them inside the Grande Hall which seats up to 250 guests. Maybe you'll find yourself coming back for an anniversary dinner inside the castle itself. There are plenty of ways for you to experience your celebration. Explore your options today!
Conveniently situated on five landscaped acres near the heart of downtown (7 miles from the airport), Castle Falls offers an unparalleled feel of both old-world charm and intimacy. Towering trees, wedding folly, ivy-covered pergola, waterfall, patio area, exterior castle views and event hall allow limitless options for your wedding photography.
Modeled after a Normandy Castle and built by origial owner Bill Blecha’s hand, this architecturally significant structure was constructed from salvaged Oklahoma City building artifacts during urban renewal in the 1920’s and 30’s.
- The Castle – 5,500 square feet with 3 levels.
- The Cellar is on the first level and features casual dining for up to 25 guests. The Cellar may also be reserved for private parties and/or receptions.
- The Primrose is on the second level (requires stair navigation) and features elegant personal service dining for Rehearsal Dinners for up to 50 guests. While The Primrose Library is the ultimate in romantic dining for your Anniversary Dinners in years to come!
- The Master Level on the third level (requires stair navigation) features four private dining areas: The Master Closet (up to 4 guests), The Turret Room (up to 10 guests), The Guest Room (up to 4 guests) and The Master Suite (up to 16 guests).
The Grande Hall
Open hall in rustic décor with old world charm.
- 5,000 Total Square Feet
- Up to 250 Guests
- 3,800 Square Feet of Seating Space
- Integrated Audio and Visual Capabilities
- 10’ Retractable Projector Screen
- Fireplace In Front of Room
- Outside Fireplace and Patio
- Queen’s Room (Brides’ Changing Area)
- King’s Room (Grooms’ Changing Area)
- One Level – Fully handicapped accessible
The Grande Hall Indoor Ceremony
Castle Falls specializes in outdoor ceremonies which are held throughout the year. In case of inclement weather, the ceremony can be moved inside The Grande Hall. If the ceremony is held inside, both the ceremony and reception are in the same room and guests would be seated at the tables that are pre-set for the reception.
The Wedding Folly
Outdoor ceremony area with covered folly for ceremony and hard surface center aisle for bride’s entrance.
Portable sound system for officiant, musicians, bride and groom so guests may easily hear the ceremony.
The Grande Hall is adjacent to outside ceremony area for easy access.
Weddings at Castle Falls
Castle Falls’ five acres offer unique backdrops for multiple photo ops including swings, benches, mimosa trees, 150 year old oaks, rustic and modern architecture with old world charm. A special place to capture special moments.
View Our Gourmet Menu
Castle Falls features a chef inspired menu with many options for wedding receptions. View our menu options to find the perfect choice for your event or venue.
What People are saying about us
"Had our 3rd Anniversary here. Absolutely 5 stars all the way. The atmosphere was charming and romantic. The food was fantastic and wonderful with an interesting combination of flavors. Can't wait to go back again."
Dustin Lee Watters
"We went there for a nice dinner and got so much more than we expected. It was incredibly beautiful and the atmosphere was so warm! We both had a delicious meal that we felt didn't compare to anything else. Our server, Van, was incredible. She was attentive, very professional, and she took her time to explain things to us. I will definitely be back on my next visit to the City."
Melissa Nicole DeLuna
"This place is absolutely amazing! The owners are wonderful people. The food is phenomenal, but nothing compares to the atmosphere. Romance is alive at Castle Falls!"